Information Collection And Use
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). The personal data is requested to not only optimally calibrate your user experience and how we engage you appropriately based on the information we distribute. The Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact details - name, surname, email, telephone number and emergency contact.
- Login and account information - user name, password and unique user ID.
- Personal details - gender, age, ID number and Run crew/club affiliation.
This Usage Data may include information such as:
- Device IDs
- Your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Network access,
- The pages of our Service that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Storage information
- Referrer headers
- Web beacons and tags.
Other related tracking technologies that may be used also are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies - used to operate our Service.
- Preference - used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies - used for security purposes.
Do Not Track Disclosure The mobile application developed by Bantusoft Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Do Not Track (DNT) is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want to be tracked. You can disable or enable this setting by visiting the Preferences or Settings menu of your web browser. Communications We, our affiliates, partners, sponsors may use your Personal Information to contact you with related solutions through newsletters, marketing, promotional materials and person specific offers based on your active living (smart running, fitness and general lifestyle journey and goals) and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email, sms we send.
Disclosure Of Data
Bantusoft Technologies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith believing that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Bantusoft Technologies
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us, however remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related actions or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Using Bantusoft Technologies Sites and Apps with Third-Party Products and Services Our Sites and Apps allow you to interact with a range of other digital products and services. For example, our Site and Apps can integrate with third-party Apps and CRM data banks for rewards aggregation post your running activities. If you choose to connect your Bantusoft Technologies account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your Bantusoft Technologies activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there. Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.